CDCWMA Educational Fund
We are extremely proud to give back to our members and others via an Educational Fund scholarship program. The CDCWMA Educational Fund is an internally administered fund for students seeking degrees from colleges and universities in wildlife conservation, enforcement or management disciplines.
Grants shall be available to High School Seniors who:
- are enrolled as full time students,
- excel in their studies, and
- require financial assistance to enable such individuals to meet the expense of higher education in pursuit of an academic degree in wildlife conservation, enforcement or management disciplines.
Grants are awarded, in order of preference, to active members and their families, residents of DeWitt County, or residents of counties adjoining DeWitt.
Qualifications are based on the applicant’s:
- work ethic and attitude,
- desire to participate in the Education Fund's targeted disciplines (wildlife management & associated disciplines),
- GPA and Class Rank,
- financial resources, and
- interview for consideration
The amount and conditions of any grant shall be determined by the Executive Committee.
The EF does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Applications are managed and received by your high school. You should receive information in the distributed scholarship package. If you would like to apply, contact your counselors' office.